73 total views, 4 views today
You are not getting a job, so you are sitting unemployed? The business of making plastic toy manufacturers in India can start. The business can be started only with the capital of only five to thirty thousand rupees. That’s why training is needed. The business of toy production can be started by contacting plastic factories or by consulting professionals who are doing business.
There is a great demand for plastic products in the present era. Many product materials are made of plastic in our daily life. Various types of toys are made of plastic products for children’s play. Among the toys that are made of plastic – ball, dolls, cars, planes, pistols etc are notable. Again, these methods of making them are quite simple.
List of Rules of Toy Manufacturers in India
If you want to succeed with toy manufacturers in India. You must follow below the list of equipment for toy manufacturers. I hope if you follow this rules in your business, you will succeed in your business.
# List of Equipment for toy Manufacturers in India
- Market potential
- The rules for making toys
- The necessary materials, quantity, price, and availability
# Market Potential
There is no plastic substitute for children’s toys because plastic toys do not break easily and minor toys are available at low prices. Cheap and colorful plastic toys at prices are equally popular with villages or cities of the city. If you can make toys with quality plastic, it is possible to export abroad.
Starting plastic toy making business with a capital of approximately 25000-30000 rupee. If you do not have the necessary capital to start a plastic toy making business then loans from local lending banks or non-government organizations (NGOs) can be borrowed on the conditional basis.
Training is required to create plastic toys. That’s why it is best to contact big factories. It is possible to start a business by contacting an experienced person who does business in making plastic toys.
# The Rules for Making Toys
- There is a great demand for plastic products in the present era. Many product materials are made of plastic in our daily life. Various types of toys are made of plastic products for children’s play. Among the toys that are made of plastic – ball, dolls, cars, planes, pistols etc. are notable. Again, these methods of making them are quite simple.
- In the case of making plastic toys, first grains must be poured into the machine blower. Then the air machine will be run. When the piston pressure falls on the cylinder, the plastic is heating up in the liquid form.
- After this, the fluid first reaches the injection edge of the injection tube. Its main face has a stock. The work of this stock is that the object that will be created is shaped.
- The stock has small pores. These are called grades. Various holes of this grade are filled with hot liquid plastic molding. The molds will be kept cold by water. Remember that the plastic goes inside the mold as soon as the plastic goes in, the better it is. If it is too late, the liquid can be mixed with plastic grades. Then the plastic molded to the mold. For this reason, the piston should be kept under pressure until the plastic molds reach. After cooling, open the mold and bring the plastic toy out.
To make plastic toys, be careful about some- Be careful while pouring grains into the machine so that they do not face nose mouth. For this reason, gloves or gloves should be used in the face and face of the nose. Be careful that many kinds of accidents can occur during the use of equipment.
Melt plastic should be given in the mold as soon as possible because the machine can accumulate in the machine if it is late. The amount of heat that is given for grinding is to be done at a certain level. If there is more than enough, there will be problems in making the right thing.
# Instrument and Income Expenditure
First, a stamp machine, five dies, two tables, three hand pump machines and one filing machine will be bought first. Their approximate cost is around 12 thousand rupee. Raw material should be purchased as Maralase Powder, El Gaetan Powder, PP Powder, Repeat, Bags, Rashi.
The cost of making 287 gross toys will cost around rupee 8,000. House rent, electricity bills, and other expenses may be incurred at the rate of five to ten thousand rupees. The wholesale price for every gross toy is estimated at 145 to 150 rupee as well as 287 gross toys will be earning from 41,615 to 43,050 rupee.
# Video tutorial about toy manufacturers in India
# The Necessary Materials, Quantity, Price, and Availability
|Permanent materials||MaterialsQuantity||Estimated value (money)||Availability|
|Hand pump machine
|Total = 11100-11550