Everyone pursues happiness throughout their lives and want to the most successful businessman in the world. This state of mind, this intangible zenith is the great goal from birth and until we die. How to achieve happiness? As the song says, “there are three things in life: health, money, and love”. Well, counting on that we recommend that you take care of your life through healthy habits and since love is very personal, we are going to talk about the economic issue. And, undoubtedly, one of the best ways to achieve the monetary goal is either by being lucky in gambling or working day after day, this second path being the safer of the two. In this sense, today we are going to talk about ten personalities that filled their pockets thanks to their job success. They have also greate Business ideas.
List of Top 10 Most Successful Businessman In The World
#1. Steve Jobs
Despite having passed away, his legacy shows that Jobs was a great businessman. Founding father of Apple, creativity made a difference in his life.
- Born: 24, February 1955. San Francisco, California, USA
- Died: 5, October 2011, Palo Alto, California, USA
- Education: Reed College
- Parents: Abdul Fattah John Jandali,
- Spouse: Laurene Powell
- Business: Apple Company
- Founder: Founding father of Apple
- Quotes: Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. I want to put a ding in the universe. The design is not just what it looks like and feels like. The design is how it works.
#2. Bill Gates
Co-founder of Microsoft. He is currently one of the richest men in the world.
- Born: 28 October 1955, Washington, USA
- Spouse: Melinda Gates
- Children: Rory John Gates, Jennifer Katharine Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates
- Did you know: Bill Gates has the highest amount given to charity among the greatest philanthropists?
- Business: Microsoft Company
- Founder: Founder of Microsoft
- Property: $ 90.8 billion
- Press Conference: William H. Gates III Co-founder of Microsoft. He is currently one of the richest men in the world.
- Quotes: Life is not fair; get used to it. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
#3. Frederick Smith
Founder of FedEx in 1971. His airline carrier of packages and logistics is one of the most important on the planet.
- Born: 11 August 1944. Marks, Mississippi, USA
- Spouse: Linda Black Grisham (1969–1977), Diane Smith
- Children: Molly Smith, Windland Smith Rice, Richard Smith, Cannon Smith, Arthur Smith
- Books: The Physics and Chemistry of Materials,
- Education: Yale University, Memphis University School. USA
- Business: FedEx Airline Company
- Founder: Founder of FedEx
- Property: $5.3 billion
#4. Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezons is the most successful businessman in the world and head of the big online store, Amazon. Its growth year after year show the work well done by Bezos, which affects the current account of the American.
- Born: 12 January 1964. Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Spouse: Mac Kenzie Bezos (1993)
- Movies: Star Trek Beyond
- Did you know: Jeff Bezos was the second-richest member of the 2017 Forbes 400 list by net worth ($81.5 billion )
- Business: Amazon Company
- Founder: Founder of Amazon Company
- Property: $32 billion
#5. Larry Page
They are two of the best entrepreneurs of our time thanks to the creation of metasearch Google.
- Born: 26 March 1973 in East Lansing, Michigan, USA
- Spouse: Lucinda Southworth
- Education: East Lansing High School
- Did you know: Larry Page was the ninth-richest member of the 2017 Forbes 400 list by net worth ($44.6 billion USD)
- Business: Google Company
- Founder: Founder of Google Company
- Property: $31.8 billion
- Quotes: If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. You never lose a dream. It just incubates as a hobby.
#6. Howard Schultz
If we talk about a chain of coffee shops, surely you remember Starbucks. Well, Schultz was the precursor of these and, after expanding around a large number of countries, is also included in this list. So Howard Schultz Called best successful businessman in the world.
- Born: 19 July 1953. Brooklyn, New York City, USA
- Spouse: Sheri Kersch Schultz
- Education: Northern Michigan University, Canarsie High School. USA
- Business: Starbucks Company
- Founder: Founder of Starbucks Company
- Property: 2.8 billion USD (2018)
- Salary: US$ 21,775,001
#7. Mark Zuckerberg
If we think about our days, we have to make a special mention to social networks. Also, among these highlights one above all, Facebook. Zuckerberg combines youth and business success
- Born: 14 May 1984. White Plains, New York, USA
- Spouse: Priscilla Chan
- Education: Harvard University (2002–2004),
- Did you know: Mark Zuckerberg was the fourth-richest member of the 2017 Forbes 400 list by net worth ($71 billion USD)
- Business: Facebook Company
- Founder: Founder of Facebook Company
- Property: 71.2 billion USD (2018)
#8. Carlos Slim
Carlos Slim Helu is an engineer, inventor, business magnate and philanthropist in Mexico. He is the most successful businessman in the world.
- Born: 28 January 1940. Mexico City,
- Spouse: Soumaya Domit Gemayel
- Children: Marco Antonio Slim Domit, Johanna Slim Domit, Soumaya Slim Domit, Carlos Slim Domit, Vanessa Slim Domit.
- Property: 68.7 billion USD (2018)
- Residence: Mexico City, Mexico
Read –> Short Quotes about Life
#9. Herb Kelleher
He is one of the most successful businessmen in the world and founders of the largest US airline for the transport of domestic passengers, Southwest Airlines.
- Born: 12 March 1931 in Camden, New Jersey, USA
- Spouse: Joan Negley
- Education: Haddon Heights High School, New York University, New York University School of Law, Wesleyan University, USA
- Siblings: Richard Oliver Kelleher, Ruth Kelleher.
- Business: US airline Company, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Founder: Co-founder of Southwest Airlines
- Property: US$2.5 billion
#10. Narayana Murthy
Creator of Infosys, an information technology services company. Today it has more than 120,000 employees in India, China, Australia, and the Czech Republic.
- Born: 20 August 1946 in Sidlaghatta, India
- Spouse: Sudha Murthy
- Education: the University of Mysore, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, National Institute of Engineering, India
- Parents: Padavathamma Murthy, N. Rama Rao
- Business: Infosys Company
- Founder: Founder of Infosys Company
- Property: 2.1 billion USD (2018)